23 abril, 2009

Don't fade away




Don't fade away My brown-eyed girl Come walk with me I'll fill your heart with joy And we'll dance through our isolation Seeking solace in the wisdom we best own Turning thoughts to the here and everafter Consuming fears in our fiery halos Say what you mean Mean what you say I've heard that innocence Has led us all astray But don't let them make you and break you The world is filled with their broken empty dreams Silence is their only virtue Locked away inside their silent screams But for now Let us dance away This starry night Filled with the glow of fiery stars And with the dawn Our sun will rise Bringing a symphony of bird cries Don't bring me down now Let me stay here for a while You know life's too short Let me bath here in your smile I'm transcending The fall from the garden Goodnight
*Dead can dance
in memories of 2001

Sem comentários: